If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside Croydon Council to appoint a talented Head of Tenancy Services & Resident Engagement on a Contract basis.
As a Head of Tenancy Services & Resident Engagement you’ll play a vital role in working collaboratively across the department and with other Heads of Service and directors to ensure the effective and efficient development and delivery of council services that support departmental and council objectives.
The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, driven and determined to make a difference!
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Croydon, you will be tasked with:
- Service development and improvements
- Leading housing safeguarding, working collaboratively and in partnership with relevant officers across the council, and partners
- Leading resident involvement and community development teams
- Leading all tenancy services
The ideal candidate for this position will :
- Have the proven ability to lead a strategic team at a similar level through customer services and leadership capability
- Have a successful track record and background of consistent achievement at senior management level in a local authority or large complex organisation
- Have experience of establishing and implementing business planning processes and performance management systems to ensure appropriate and cost effective service delivery
- Have demonstrable excellence in team management and service delivery in relation to the provision of customer oriented services that achieve successful outcomes
Experience is also preferable in:
- Working in partnership with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders / bodies
- Having a proven track record of working in a senior management role within housing. In a local authority or similar organisation.
About the company
You'll be working for Croydon Council, a council dedicated to the positive outcomes for its residents and services.
What’s on offer
- Salary: FTC £65-£75K per annum, or a daily rate – you decide.
- Overtime: options available for overtime
- Contract type: 12 month contract
- Hours: 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
How to apply
- Please send your CV to John at email@example.com
- Or, call 020 3039 3555
- Once your CV is received, if you are successful you will be contacted.
- Due to the extremely high number of applications, it may not be possible to contact every applicant. As such, if you are not contacted please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £250 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to John Shorrock on firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.