If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further.
Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside a Local Authority in Greater manchester to appoint an Interim Head of Service - Asset Management on a 6-month contract.
As a successful Head of Service, your duties will be:
- Manage and implement the Council’s Strategic Asset Management Plan
- Where necessary, provide technical advice to Place Development colleagues involved in delivering major redevelopment schemes across the Borough
- Formulate strategic recommendations concerning the opportunities for developing and/or maximising the use of council property assets.
- Provide or procure valuation advice for high value commercial transactions and negotiate terms of complex Lease and/or Development Agreements
- Apply risk management and whole life costing concepts in the assessment and appraisal of opportunities
- Develop and implement departmental Service Improvement Action Plans relating to the Asset Management and Estates function, as required.
To be considered, you will have the following knowledge/experience:
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), or similar qualification in Property Development/Estates Management/Valuation/Asset Management with proven post qualification experience
- A formal management qualification or other systematic management development incorporating leadership, time management and goal setting
- Proven experience at middle or senior management level
- Evidence of continued professional development
- Professional competence in the acquisition of land by agreement and compulsory purchase and the sale of public land and property, valuation of assets, strategic asset management and ownership within a Local Authority, or other significant organisation, identifying development potential and opportunities within a large and varied Corporate Property Portfolio
What’s on offer
- Salary: Negotiable to market rates
- Contract type: 6 Months
- Hours: Mon-Fri 37 hrs
- Location: Hybrid Working (3 days in the office in Bolton, WFH the rest of the time)
How to apply
If you’ve got what it takes and would love to find out more information or apply, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Joe O’Halloran on 01772 954200
- Email your CV to email@example.com
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
• Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
• Market leading referrals of up to £500
• Post Placement Aftercare
• Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers