If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside Haringey Council to appoint a talented Head of Brokerage & Quality Assurance on a Contract basis.
As a Head of Brokerage & Quality Assurance you’ll play a vital role in leading the development and implementation of a brokerage function for the Council ensuring value for money and achievement of outcomes for service users, carers and communities.
The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, driven and determined to make a difference!
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Haringey you will be tasked with delivering key strategic objectives:
- To be responsible for leading the Quality Assurance Framework for the Council as it applies to all internally and externally commissioned activity.
- To lead the investigation and resolution of safeguarding alerts where they occur in care and support settings, taking appropriate action with providers as required
- To lead on contract monitoring for care and support provisions across adults and children’s services.
- To be the key point of liaison for the Care Quality Commission and Ofsted in relation to the quality of care and support settings including regarding safeguarding alerts.
- To be responsible for market management at a strategic and operational level for all care provisions, contributing to Care Act duties to manage a diverse and high quality market.
- To take lead responsibility for the commissioning aspects of Cross-Cutting themes, with a particular focus on Value for Money and Customer Focus.
- To lead on joint working with the Clinical Commissioning Group in the areas listed above.
- To lead on the partnership and collaborative working necessary to deliver core objectives.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the care and support market across adults and children’s care and support services
- Understanding of the role of regulatory bodies, such as Ofsted and the Care Quality Commission and their successor bodies.
About the company
You'll be working for Haringey Council a high profile local government body focussed on only the best outcomes for its residents and stakeholders.
What’s on offer
- Salary: £400-£500+ per day, Inside IR35
Please submit your CV with the rate you require
- Overtime: no options available
- Contract type: 3-6 month minimum, likely to extend.
- Hours: 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
How to apply
- Please send your CV
- Once your CV is received, if you are successful you will be contacted.
- Due to the extremely high number of applications, it may not be possible to contact every applicant. As such, if you are not contacted please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £250 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to John Shorrock on firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.