If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside Adur District Council to appoint talented Grounds Maintenance Operatives on a contract basis.
As a successful GMO, your duties will be:
- Carry out general Grounds Maintenance tasks in Parks, Open Spaces, Allotments and Cemeteries as instructed.
- Carry out horticultural maintenance works to flower beds, shrub beds and hedges as instructed.
- Carry out grounds maintenance works to sports pitches as instructed.
- Operate mowing and other equipment associated with Grounds Maintenance (including hired plant) in a manner which ensures the safety of the operator, other colleagues working close by, parks users (particularly children and older people) and animals.
This role will require you to demonstrate the following Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of operating in a grounds maintenance environment.
- Working knowledge of health and safety at work.
- Operation and maintenance of grounds maintenance machinery including ride on mowers
- Must have a Driving Licence
What’s on offer?
Pay rate: £12.50 per hour
If you wish to be put forward, please apply below and contact Cameron Nicholls @ Spencer Clarke Group. 020 3039 3555 / firstname.lastname@example.org