Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Governance Support Officer to work within the NHS in St Ives.
Contract – Temporary – 37.5 hours per week
Rate of pay - £19+ per hour (negotiable for the right candidate)
About the role:
- Working closely with the Trust Secretary and Director of Governance, the candidate will support the governance arrangements across the Trust by ensuring that effective arrangements are in place for supporting the Trust Board, sub-committees and Directors of the Board.
- The role will contribute to the development of Trust-wide corporate governance strategies, policies, and guidance to promote 'best practice' and consistency across the Trust.
- The candidate will be the first point of contact for all corporate governance queries ensuring they are recorded in line with Trust policies and appropriate actions are taken as quickly as possible and escalate where necessary.
- Use of Datix reporting system.
- Considerable experience of implementing, monitoring and reporting processes for statutory purposes.
- About us:
- We offer a £250 referral bonus – so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
- Nationwide Supplier to the NHS!
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kaylah @ Spencer Clarke Group – 0203 039 3555