If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside Havering Council to appoint a talented Functional Consultant on a Contract basis.
As a Functional Consultant you’ll play a vital role in configuring the Dynamics CRM/365 System and advising customers of best practices for CRM, development or integration processes.
The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, driven and determined to make a difference!
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Havering, you will be tasked with:
- Assisting clients with configuration tasks, data migration and supporting end-to-end testing
- Conducting business process analyses and creating Fit/Gap reports
- Designing, developing and implementing solutions utilising the Dynamics 365 Power Platform
- Creating functional requirement and functional design for customisations
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Be an expert in Dynamics 365 configuration
- Have considerable experience in data migration and end-to-end testing
- Have experience working with CRM 2011
- Have experience in business process analysis
Experience is also preferable in:
- Working with Local Authorities / Government
About the company
You'll be working for Havering Council, a council dedicated to the positive outcomes for its residents and services.
What’s on offer
- Salary: £400-£500 per day
- Overtime: options available for overtime
- Contract type: 3-4 month contract, likely to extend
- Hours: 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
How to apply
- Please send your CV to John at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, call 020 3039 3555
- Once your CV is received, if you are successful you will be contacted.
- Due to the extremely high number of applications, it may not be possible to contact every applicant. As such, if you are not contacted please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £250 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to John Shorrock on email@example.com remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.