~ Fostering Team Managers ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Trafford Council to appoint several Team Managers to their Children’s Fostering Services.
4 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Full Time Position.
Locations – Trafford, M32 0TH
Rate of Pay - £40+ per hour – Negotiable depending on experience. (Higher rates can be negotiated for more experienced candidates)
About the Role;
- We are currently looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Fostering Practice Manager to join an experienced fostering service in Greater Manchester.
- You will be a key member of the team and be responsible for delivering excellent service to children and their prospective and approved family and foster carers.
- The role will have responsibility in leading and directing a team of professional and experienced social workers and support staff to provide high quality assessment, supervision, support and training to foster carers and their families.
- You will be responsible for the supervision 1x Advanced Practitioner, 6x FTE social workers and the fostering marketing and recruitment officer.
- You will act in leadership role to develop and support staff and progress schemes which provide high quality support and services to foster carers, their families and children in care.
- You will work within Trafford Fostering Service to promote fostering through information events, targeted recruitment and monitor the progress of children, foster carers and placement stability.
- Reference Contact Details Covering Last Five Years Of Employment. (Names, Numbers & Email Addresses)
- Eligibility To Work In The UK Document. (Passport etc..)
- Registered with Social Work England.
SCG REFERRAL SCHEME.
SCG offer a market leading referral scheme so if you are not interested, but no of somehow who may, please feel free to pass on their details.
Due to the high volume of applications, if you do not receive a response within 48 hours, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to dm @spencerclarkegroup.co.uk and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.