If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside a housing association in Eastleigh to appoint a talented Floor Layer on a permanent basis.
As a Floor Layer you’ll be responsible for the delivery of various types of floor coverings with in our kitchen and bathroom programmes.
Based in Eastleigh, Solent and Avon, you will be tasked with:
- Preparing and fitting vinyl to wet rooms.
- Preparing and fitting vinyl to kitchens and bathrooms
- Accurately measuring, preparing floors using latex or plywood and fit vinyl sheet flooring, safety flooring or vinyl tiles of our properties.
- Carrying out minor repairs to all types of floor coverings and eliminating any hazards so our customers remain safe in their homes.
- Working and assisting with our colleagues as and when required, ensuring that our customers always receive the best service.
- Excellent customer service skills, enthusiasm, and a ‘can do’ attitude are all essential as you’ll be an ambassador when you visit customers’ homes to carry out repairs and installations to the highest of standards all while being the friendly face.
- It's essential that you hold the most up to date 18th Edition qualification, understand how social housing works and an experience of NICEIC or similar software.
What’s on offer?
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum
Benefits: Uniform, a van, PPE, 28 days holiday + bank holidays
If you are interested in this position, please apply in the first instance and then call Cameron @ Spencer Clarke Group on 020 3039 3555 or email email@example.com