Spencer Clarke Group are working closely with a housing association to help secure someone for their finance team.
We are looking to appoint a Financial Operations Officer to cover a 12 months plus maternity cover.
To ensure that income is accurately and completely posted to the company's finance and housing management systems. Resolving allocation queries and supporting the Financial Operations Team Leaders. Issuing sales ledger invoices, receiving, posting and reconciling income and posting this accurately to customer accounts, providing credit control support; issuing reminders and chasing debt as necessary.
Key accountabilities for the role are:
- Processing all payments received and ensuring that these are allocated to accounts. Posting of cash and benefit, manually and by batch to the finance and housing management system. Posting of other debtor invoices and cash receipts to the finance system
- To raise and despatch debtor invoices as required in accordance with agreed procedures and to respond to requests from customers to make payments by standing order, direct debit, giro or other means.
- Reconciliation of cash and transfer postings and resolution of unposted and queried items.
- Preparation of refunds
- Administration and collection of Direct Debits, including recording and correction of rejections
- Dealing with incoming correspondence to include but not limited to: post, emails and answering telephone calls
- Ensuring reconciliation between the bank, the housing management system and the financial ledgers can be completed
We are looking for individuals who have good numeracy, analytical and financial skills.
Along with being a great team player.
How to apply
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Matt Byrne Fraser on firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to include your details as well.
*T's & C's apply.