Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside an NHS Trust in Derby to provide them a with a Finance Manager to join their team on a Contract Basis!
Outline of Role Requirement
- have a leading role in the project management of financial system transition; liaising with NHS Shared Business Services project team
- be a key driver in combining and data cleansing the financial system for both Glossop CCG and Derby & Derbyshire CCG.
- play a key part in understanding national guidance and timelines to ensure the CCG delivers the transition; working closely with governance, HR and payroll.
- Influence others to ensure key tasks within the financial project plan are delivered.
- Analyse and challenge information received regarding Glossop CCG to understand the impact on the Integrated Care Board; reporting your findings to senior finance members.
- Ensure financial governance arrangements are in order and fit for purpose with the developing governance structures.
Criteria Required For Role
- Educated to degree level in relevant subject or equivalent level qualification or significant experience of working at a similar level in specialist area;
- Possess a professional accounting qualification or have equivalent experience;
- Significant experience of successfully operating in a politically sensitive environment;
- Evidence of continued professional development;
- Demonstrated experience of co-ordinating projects in complex and challenging environments;
- Experience of managing risks and reporting;
- Experience of drafting briefing papers and correspondence at SMT level;
- Experience of monitoring budgets and business planning processes;
- Understanding of the public sector;
- Demonstrated experience in a Healthcare environment;
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Matt Byrne-Fraser @ Spencer Clarke group – email@example.com
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers