Spencer Clarke Group are working with a Local Authority based in the centre of Leeds, to recruit a Finance Business Partner to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
What is on offer for you?
- £48,069 per annum
- 28 days Annual Leave (increasing upon years of service) PLUS bank holidays (Wow!)
- Generous Employer-Contribution Pension Scheme
- Free Travel on rail and buses across West Yorkshire with the M-Card (Zones 1-5)
- Flexible Working Practices with Health & Wellbeing initiatives to ensure you achieve the best work/life balance and career goals
- 2-minute walk from Leeds Train Station
- Agile working options too if you would rather work from home, or another suitable location, as well as a generous flexi-time scheme
What do we require from you?
- CIMA / CCAB qualified (CIPFA, ACCA, ICAEW, ICAS, ICAI)
- Practical experience of successfully performing in a similar role
- Strong communication skills with the proven ability to influence, negotiate and challenge
- Experience of making compelling business cases/ reports to a range of audiences
- Extensive experience of managing complex financial processes with multiple stakeholders
- Experience of finding commercially driven solutions to services
What does this role entail?
- Lead on providing financial advice to Directorate(s), including the allocation of resource and how short to medium term objectives can be aligned and affordable within available resources
- Lead on the financial evaluation of options for implementing Directorate(s) plans to best achieve desired outcomes
- Lead the monthly management accounts, annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process for relevant Directorates, ensuring clear links are made to the business planning process, resources are focussed on driving performance and ensuring synergy with other Directorates
- Lead on monitoring and providing insight and advice on the financial performance of a complex portfolio of funding programmes
- Provide expertise and advice to the Directorate(s) on financial matters to drive performance.
- Work with the Director(s) and their key staff to ensure the Directorate(s) programmes are resourced and implemented cost effectively
and lots more!
How to apply:
- Hit the apply button NOW and follow the steps
About Spencer Clarke Group:
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Lauren Bailey remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.