Are you an experienced Family Support Worker looking for an exciting new opportunity in Dudley?
Look no further! Spencer Clarke Group are assisting a local authority in the appointment of a Family Support Worker to join their Family Solutions Sector!
As a Family Support Worker you will be expected to promote the welfare of children and young people living within the family by providing support, carrying out high quality Early Help assessments and implementing Early Help Family Support plans with a ‘Think Family’ approach.
Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out Early Help assessments and implementing Early Help Family Support Plans.
- Reducing the risk of abuse and neglect and the need for statutory social care intervention.
- Working in partnership with families to ensure that they are provided with the right support at the right time.
- Proactively engage and support the most vulnerable and challenging children, young people and their families to strengthen the family and improve their outcomes.
- Delivering a ‘Think Family’ approach to ensure that all services working with the family are coordinated and work effectively together.
- Implementing, monitoring and reviewing family support intervention plans and evidence-based parenting programmes.
To be a successful candidate for this role you must have the following:
- Professional qualification relevant to work with children and families at NVQ3 or above.
- Experience of working with children, young people and families with multiple and complex interrelated problems.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed, or would love to find out more information, either
- Hit the apply button now and follow the steps
- Contact Sophie on 01772 954 200
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Children and Family Services and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
We also have a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to contact Sophie at Spencer Clarke Group.
*T’s & C’s apply.