Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Achieving for Children to provide them with a Family Support Worker on a 3-6 month initial contract which is likely to be extended.
This role is 37 hours per week, Monday – Friday and offers a pay rate of £16 per hour. Negotiable dependent on experience.
As a successful Desktop Support Engineer, your duties will be:
- Managing an agreed caseload of children and young people in compliance with casework objectives
- Working within departmental policy and timeframes
- Maintaining the highest Professional standards at all times
- Undertaking Early Help Assessments, coordinating and leading on pathways of support through Team around the Child meetings; undertaking direct work with children and their families and creating individualised Early Help plans in collaboration with children and families
To be considered, you will have the following knowledge/experience:
- An ability to build effective relationships with children, young people and families. You will have good verbal and listening skills when working with families, encouraging the voice of the child and acting professionally when faced with difficult situations.
- You will have experience of keeping and maintaining records
- You will demonstrate an ability to recognise professional limitations and seek advice and support from other professionals to resolve challenges and work in a solution focused manner.
- Strong organisational abilities including: time management, creative-thinking, problem-solving, multitasking, an ability to use your own initiative and to prioritise workloads to meet agreed deadlines.
- Personal determination, drive and ambition to overcome obstacles, achieve challenging objectives, celebrate success and deliver excellent outcomes for children.
If you wish to be put forward, please apply below and contact Cameron Nicholls @ Spencer Clarke Group. firstname.lastname@example.org / 01772 954 200