Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Barking & Dagenham Council to provide them a with a Family Support Worker join their team on a Contract Basis.
Rate - £15.33 per hour Negotiable depending upon experience.
Specific Accountabilities of the Role
- To engage multi-agency partners to provide robust assessment, intervention and review to meet the needs of the family.
- Take on the lead professional role with a defined number of families who meet the Targeted Early Help threshold.
- Engage all family members and partners to develop a whole family assessment which leads to the identification of need.
- Assess the risk of all family members using relevant tools to ensure safety and wellbeing is considered and informs the family’s plan,
- Based on the assessment to lead on the development of a child focussed outcome based plan in conjunction with all family members and multi-agency partners.
- Complete purposeful and timely interventions and direct-work with the family and wider partnership to meet the outcomes identified within the families plan.
- Lead on the Team Around The Family meetings to review progress and update plans.
- Complete accurate and timely records and reports to support and evidence the work with the family.
- Ensure all work meets the requirements and timeframes outlined within the Targeted Early Help Practice Standards.
- Experience of building positive relationships and enabling respectful challenge with families and professionals
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Khalsa Singh @ Spencer Clarke group – firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers