Spencer Clarke Group are looking to recruit an several Family Support Workers to take up interim contracts with Staffordshire County Council.
Location – Positions will be across Staffordshire County at various hubs
Pay Scale – £14 per hour – Negotiable depending on experience.
Contract Length – 3–6-month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
We are keen on speaking to applicants from various social care backgrounds including Family Support Workers, Social Work Assistants, Contact Supervisors & Newly Qualified Social Workers.
Numerous applicants have gone on to secure Newly qualified positions upon completion of a contract such as this, further demonstrating the opportunity at hand.
Key Duties include:
- To work with children, their families and carers to promote stability enabling children to stay safe.
- Work with children, their families and carers to maintain positive relationships.
- To safeguard and promote individual young people’s welfare and rights, providing good quality services which are free from oppressive features.
- Undertake flexible and imaginative approaches in offering support to children, their families and carers.
- Work with children, their families and carers to promote good outcomes for children.
- In respect of Looked After Children, to complete Life Story Work and prepare young people for new placements.
- Support families and young people where there is a risk of placement breakdown.
If you are interested in the role or would like to know more, please make an application today and then contact Richard at Spencer Clarke Group on 01772 954200.