Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Devon County Council to provide them with a Family Practitioner on a 3-6 month initial contract which is likely to be extended.
This role is 37 hours per week, Monday – Friday and offers a pay rate of £12.45-£15.56 per hour. May be negotiable dependent on experience.
As a successful Family Practitioner, your duties will be:
- To provide targeted family support to families with multiple and complex needs and subject to a range of other statutory interventions.
- To reduce the need for children to become looked after. Supporting families with appropriate skilled interventions and practical support, both in response to crisis and for some families, as part of a long-term support package.
- To deliver earlier and quicker services to families working as part of a small cluster and working in partnership with other professionals in a small geographical area.
- The post holder will need to build relationships with families and provide practical hands-on help, support and challenge to support the family to change.
To be considered, you will have the following knowledge/experience:
- Work with families with multiple and complex needs
- Worked with challenging and resistant families
- Record of building sustained relationships with families
*There will be a requirement to travel so access to your own vehicle is essential. Mileage during work hours is covered*
If you wish to be put forward, please apply below and contact Cameron Nicholls @ Spencer Clarke Group. email@example.com / 01772 954 200