My client in Central London is looking to appoint a talented Comms, Marketing & Engagement Lead for Family Hubs on a Contract basis.
The role will lead deliver a marketing, communications and engagement function for the Family Hubs Programme.
About the role:
Based in Central London (Hybrid):
- Develop and deliver a range of campaigns, driving engagement with Family Hub programme, services and mission through information and communications activity
- Provide marketing/communications/engagement related project management support.
- Co-ordinate and manage stakeholders and partners in the delivery of marketing, communications and engagement projects from initial scoping and briefing through to evaluation.
- Develop, implement and monitor a stakeholder engagement plan and an associated communication and engagement strategy that ensures all families, residents, staff, senior managers and wider stakeholders are fully involved and able to contribute to the success of the council’s multi-agency Family Hub and Start for Life model
You will have the following skillsets or experiences:
- In depth understanding of the services and support for children and their families i.e., health, early years and childcare, education, and skills, play and youth work, parenting/family support, safety, and relationship support.
- Extensive Local Authority / Public Sector experience.
- Significant experience of communications and campaigns, including on digital and social channels
- Strong project management skills to achieve deliverables involving multiple parties such as project managers, suppliers, delivery partners and the community
What’s on offer:
- Salary: £523+ per day inside IR35
*negotiable based on experience
*please submit your CV with the rate you require
- Overtime: no options available
- Contract type: Contract – 3-6 month minimum.
- Hours: 09:00ach -17:00 Monday to Friday
How to apply
- Once your CV is received, if you are successful you will be contacted.
- Due to the extremely high number of applications, it may not be possible to contact every applicant. As such, if you are not contacted please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
We offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £250 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to John Shorrock on firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.