~ Family First Case Manager ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Knowsley Borough Council to appoint a Family First Case Manager to their 0 – 18 Children & Family Service.
6 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
36 Hours per week.
Location – Knowsley, L36 6GA.
Rate of Pay - £17+ per hour – Higher rates can be negotiated for more experienced candidates.
*** Must have experience of working directly with families with multiple needs with children aged 0-18.***
About the Role;
To work as a member of the Family First Service delivering targeted and co-ordinated interventions to families with children 0-18 years displaying a range of complex, interacting needs.
- Assertively engage with families utilising all options available to try and ensure that families at level 3 (Complex coordination of support needs) participate in support available to them to meet their needs.
- Undertake whole family early help assessments that identify the level of risk in the family and develop and deliver an outcome focussed family plan to address these risks and need.
- Delivery of the plan may include support of their children through group or individual case work. At all times, case managers will ensure the voice of the child is evident in all aspects of working including assessments and plans regardless of the children’s age or ability.
- Act as the lead professional will be the main contact for the family and co-ordinate service delivery from across the Partnership, in line with the family’s plan. This can be as a case holding lead for the service or supplementary, co-working with statutory services such as Children’s Social Care and Youth Offending Services.
- Adopt and deliver the agreed processes to supporting families including leading and co-ordinating the Team Around the Family process and undertaking reviews in a timely way as a means to monitor progress against the family’s plan.
- Adopt and promote agreed approaches to working with families including a “Think Family” and ‘Signs of Wellbeing’ approach and the adoption of restorative practice in work with clients and colleagues to ensure family needs are not overlooked and family strengths are enhanced to achieve the agreed outcomes. This includes delivery with young people, families and communities in various settings including schools.
- To maintain accurate, quality and timely records on the Early Help Module and actively support the audit process and use analysed findings to improve future practice. Ensure that all Family First Service information systems are maintained and updated as policy and procedure dictates.
- Act as Family First Service Duty/MASH Officer as required.
- To work flexibly across Knowsley to meet the needs of the service. This will encompass some early mornings, evenings and weekend work which may take place in service-users homes and for which appropriate time off in lieu (TOIL) can be accrued.
- To carry out all responsibilities with due regard for Knowsley Council’s equality and diversity policies and procedures
- Eligibility to work in the UK. (Passport or Working Visa)
- Enhanced DBS & Barred List Check. (Child and Adults)
- Reference Contact Details covering the last five years. (Names, numbers and email addresses)
SCG REFERRAL SCHEME.
SCG offer a market leading referral scheme so if you are not interested, but no of somehow who may, please feel free to pass on their details.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to dm @spencerclarkegroup.co.uk and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.