Job Title: Experienced Teaching Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Teaching Assistant to join our dedicated team in Accrington. We are seeking a qualified and enthusiastic individual with a passion for supporting children's learning and development.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must possess a relevant qualification related to working with children in schools, such as Level 2 Supporting Teaching and Learning.
- Proven experience working in a classroom environment with a solid understanding of the national curriculum.
- Ability to work with students across all year groups or with preferred age groups.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Provide classroom support to the teaching staff in delivering engaging and effective lessons.
- Assist in the implementation of individualised education plans for students with special educational needs.
- Support the teacher in creating a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Work collaboratively with other staff members to promote the overall well-being of students.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A proactive and flexible approach to work.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the students and the school environment.
- Familiarity with the national curriculum and classroom management techniques.
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine passion for supporting the educational development of children.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SPENCER CLARKE GROUP
All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Spencer Clarke Group work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary, Special Education needs and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.