We are working to recruit a Executive Assistant to work within the NHS in Crawley on a permanent basis!
Salary: £28,000 - 34,000 per annum - dependent on experience
- To provide a comprehensive Executive Assistant and business support service to the Chief Executive and their senior management team, including support to projects
and the operational delivery of services.
- Extensive diary management. Arranging meetings and appointments via the calendar system with both external and internal personnel. This will include liaison with government departments, and other healthcare related organisations.
- Plan and co-ordinate events such as away-days/meeting/conferences. Find suitable venues to suit number of delegates, room layout, hospitality and audio visual requirements.
- Provide a high level of support to meetings, including compiling agendas and taking and preparing accurate and comprehensive minutes and action logs
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent with evidence of continuing professional development
- Have knowledge and understanding of good governance and Board assurance
- Have experience working in a large, multi-professional organisation, supporting at very senior manager level.
- Excellent minute taking and diary management skills
If you are interested in this role, please contact Jenna @ Spencer Clarke Group – 0203 039 3555