Spencer Clarke Group are working to recruit a Environmental Health Officer (ASB & Nuisance) for Bromley Council
Rate – £28-£35+ per hour (negotiable upon experience) - please submit your cv with the rate you require
1. To investigate all relevant service requests in accordance with Divisional procedures and ensure that remedial action is undertaken. To specifically carry out statutory nuisance and anti-social behaviour complaint investigations and take enforcement action where necessary in accordance with relevant legislation.
2. Provide advice to members of the public and business to assist in compliance with legislation.
3. To investigate relevant service requests in accordance with Divisional procedures and ensure that remedial action is undertaken.
4. Prepare statutory notices within delegated responsibilities and attend court where necessary.
5. Provide specialist technical support within the Division and to other Council departments as required.
6. To attend relevant meetings as the Divisional representative.
7. Undertake relevant promotional work and talks to residents and organisations as required.
8. Maintain a current knowledge of relevant specialisms and to undertake further training as required.
9. Take part in the training and instruction of trainees in the specialist areas of responsibility.
10. Undertake any other duties commensurate with the level of the post, as required to ensure the efficient and effective running of the Department / Section.
Can you please confirm you are happy for Spencer Clarke Group to be the sole agency to represent you for this role?
IF YOU WISH TO APPLY PLEASE RESPOND FIRSTLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV, AVAILABILITY/ NOTICE PERIOD, THE ROLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR & THE HOURLY RATE YOU REQUIRE. We do not hold CV’s on file without first speaking with you.
On receipt of your CV and contact details I will get in touch to discuss how to progress the application.
SCG REFERRAL SCHEME*
SCG offer a market leading referral scheme so if you know of someone who may be looking for work. Please feel free to pass on my details.
Any worker referred by yourself who is not registered and we place into a role, we can offer a referral fee of £250 to you!
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact John Shorrock @ Spencer Clarke group – firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers