Are you a passionate and qualified English Teacher with experience teaching both Language and Literature at the GCSE level? We have an exciting position available in a vibrant and academically-driven secondary school in Blackpool starting in January.
Position: English Teacher
Start Date: January
Contract Duration: Temporary, until July with the chance for permanent placement
About The School:
The school is dedicated to providing a stimulating and supportive learning environment. We pride ourselves on fostering a culture of academic excellence, creativity, and inclusivity. With state-of-the-art facilities and a commitment to professional development, we aim to empower our students and educators alike.
- Planning and delivering engaging English Language and Literature lessons at the GCSE level.
- Assessing and tracking student progress.
- Creating a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Collaborating with colleagues to enhance the overall educational experience.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Specialism in English.
- Proven experience teaching both Language and Literature at the GCSE level.
- Enthusiastic and committed to student success.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive daily rate of £175 or more.
- Opportunity to work in a supportive and dynamic educational environment.
- January start for a seamless transition.
- Temporary contract until July with the chance for a permanent placement.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on students' learning experiences, please submit your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to book an interview.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SPENCER CLARKE GROUP
All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 14.3% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Spencer Clarke Group work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary, Special Education needs and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.