If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside Tower Hamlets to appoint a talented Employee Relations Casework & Policy Officer on a Contract basis.
As an Employee Relations Casework & Policy Officer you’ll play a vital role in part of a small team supporting and advising managers on how to deal with employee relations matters, developing policies, providing management information and helping to make positive improvements in culture and behaviour.
The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, driven and determined to make a difference!
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Tower Hamlets, you will be tasked with:
- Managing complex ER cases
- Developing and implementing HR policies, terms and conditions, procedures and guidance
- Change management, including cultural and behavioural change.
The ideal candidate for this position will :
- Have up-to-date knowledge of employment law and its application in workplace practices
- Have significant experience in managing complex ER cases
- Have experience of briefing managers to improve knowledge, competence and confidence
Experience is also preferable in:
- Good negotiation, persuasion and influencing skills
- Being able to build positive relations with managers and trade unions
About the company
You'll be working for Tower Hamlets, a council dedicated to the positive outcomes for its residents and services.
What’s on offer
- Salary: up to £250 per day (negotiable based on experience)
- Overtime: options available for overtime
- Contract type: 3-6 month contract (Maternity Leave)
- Hours: 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
How to apply
- Please send your CV to John at email@example.com
- Or, call 020 3039 3555
- Once your CV is received, if you are successful you will be contacted.
- Due to the extremely high number of applications, it may not be possible to contact every applicant. As such, if you are not contacted please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £250 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to John Shorrock on firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.