Spencer Clarke Group are working to recruit a Employee Relations Casework & Policy Officer for Tower Hamlets
Rate – £213-£250+ per day (negotiable upon experience) - please submit your cv with the rate you require
You will be part of a small team supporting and advising managers on how to deal with
employee relations matters, developing policies, providing management information and
helping to make positive improvements in culture and behaviour.
Key requirements are:
• An up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of employment law and its application in workplace practices
• Significant experience of managing complex ER cases
• Experience of developing and implementing HR policies, terms and conditions, procedures and guidance
• Good negotiating, persuading and influencing skills
• Ability to build positive relations with managers and trade unions
• Experience of briefing managers to improve knowledge, competence and confidence
• Experience of change management, including cultural and behavioural change
The successful candidate will be smart, resourceful, friendly with a “can-do” attitude, have
great problem-solving skills and be part of a wider team. You will be extremely well
organised, able to prioritise and be great at building relationships with a wide range of
Can you please confirm you are happy for Spencer Clarke Group to be the sole agency to represent you for this role?
IF YOU WISH TO APPLY PLEASE RESPOND FIRSTLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV, AVAILABILITY/ NOTICE PERIOD, THE ROLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR & THE HOURLY RATE YOU REQUIRE. We do not hold CV’s on file without first speaking with you.
On receipt of your CV and contact details I will get in touch to discuss how to progress the application.
SCG REFERRAL SCHEME*
SCG offer a market leading referral scheme so if you know of someone who may be looking for work. Please feel free to pass on my details.
Any worker referred by yourself who is not registered and we place into a role, we can offer a referral fee of £250 to you!
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact John Shorrock @ Spencer Clarke group – firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers