Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Efficiency Finance Business Analyst to work within the NHS. This role is working from home 4 days a week with 1 corporate day per week at their Southend site.
Contract – 3 months agency contract with the view to being extended to an ongoing basis
Rate of Pay: £31.00-33.00 per hour – dependent on experience
About the role:
- The post holder will provide proactive financial leadership of the highest possible standard, advising on all aspects of financial management in the context of efficiency and driving forward cost improvement opportunities, supporting the Head of Efficiency.
- The post holder will be required at times to provide advice to senior managers on complex accounting and analysis. This will involve integrating with the senior management teams of the various divisions, assisting in devising cost improvement programmes with robust financial information fit for reporting, monitoring and delivery.
- To post holder will be responsible for the work of the Efficiency Programme Team Management Accountant, and will be responsible for staff performance management and recruitment for all direct report staff. The post holder will be responsible for their own and their team’s professional development.
- CCAB qualification (masters’ degree level) or equivalent experience.
- Significant relevant accountancy experience
- Understanding and ongoing development of complex spreadsheet and modelling tools.
- Routinely provide advice to both finance and non- finance professionals on complex and technical finance and accounting issues.
- We offer a £250 referral bonus – so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
- Nationwide Supplier to the NHS!
If you are interested in this role, please contact Jenna @ Spencer Clarke Group – 0203 039 3555