Educational Psychologist (Outside IR35)
£550-£600 per day
Responsibilities: As a Remote Educational Psychologist, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the academic and emotional well-being of students.
- Conducting remote assessments to identify learning and behavioural challenges.
- Providing consultations to educators, parents, and other stakeholders to develop effective intervention strategies.
- Collaborating with school teams to create and implement Individualised Education Programs (IEPs).
- Offering guidance on creating inclusive and supportive learning environments.
- Conducting virtual counselling sessions for students to address emotional and social needs.
- Keeping abreast of the latest research and best practices in educational psychology.
- Maintaining accurate and confidential records of assessments and interventions.
- Doctoral degree in Educational Psychology and HCPC registered.
- Proven experience in conducting remote assessments and providing virtual counseling.
- Strong knowledge of educational laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a remote setting.
- Proficiency in utilising remote assessment tools and technology.
As a leading specialist recruitment consultant, we take pride in our deep expertise in connecting exceptional professionals in the fields of Psychiatry, Educational Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Occupational Therapy, and Speech and Language Therapy with life-changing career opportunities. Our track record speaks for itself, as we've successfully brought together countless talented individuals and rewarding positions in the world of psychology and therapy. Reach out to Natalie today to discover how she can assist you. email@example.com / 01772954200