Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with West Sussex County Council to provide them with an Education Consultant on an interim contract.
Pay Scale – £500 - £600 per day – Negotiable depending on experience.
Contract Length – 6-month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
We are eager to speak to Senior Education Leaders who have experience within School Improvement and effectiveness and who have demonstrated this within a local authority setting.
The aim is to modernise the approach to School improvement & effectiveness. We are looking for someone who can bring this approach to the forefront.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Experienced at a senior level in an education brief within a local authority.
- Experience of traded working with schools and leading traded work on a school improvement offer.
- Data analysis and management of relationship with schools and providers.
- Experience of redesigning service delivery and setting up processes and procedures/policies to underpin changes.
- Experience of change management.
- Up to date knowledge of local authority education responsibilities.
- Knowledge of trading and commercial school improvement partnerships including trading models on school improvement.
- Knowledge of current national policy and strategy in education.
- Knowledge of both early years, schools and post 16 provision.
If you are interested in the role or would like to know more, please make an application today and then contact Richard at Spencer Clarke Group on 01772 954200.