Spencer Clarke Group are working to recruit a Dynamics 365 Test Lead for Havering Council
Rate – £400+ per day (negotiable upon experience) - please submit your cv with the rate you require
The Digital Platform/ CRM Programme has a dependency to replace the obsolete CRM 2011 platform with a Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform ensuring that the product is fit for purpose, meets business and resident expectations, and delivers on the ‘customer centric’ design approach.
The D365 Test Lead specialises in both D365 and the professional competence of Test Management. They will manage the end-to-end test activities, from unit testing through to UAT. They will also be highly integral to the achievement of our plan to transfer product knowledge to the internal LBH staff. We are recruiting a D365 Test Lead who have the requisite experience of delivering manual and automated testing of Dynamics 365 Projects, Dynamics 365 Customer portal, User Experience Design and Digital initiatives.
• Establish and refine best practices on Unit Testing, Functional testing, Automated testing, Performance testing and User Acceptance Testing of Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects.
• Provide direction and guidance for test process improvements and establishment of policies
• Acting as a conduit for top-down/bottom-up communication, escalating issues of significance to Functional Lead or Programme Manager as appropriate which may involve working with relevant stakeholders to resolve issues
• Educate test consultants about Dynamics 365 Practice and Project best practices and procedures
• Resource internal test colleagues for Dynamics 365 projects as needed
• Evaluate and improve the quality of Dynamics 365 projects.
• Help in developing internal test management capabilities
Can you please confirm you are happy for Spencer Clarke Group to be the sole agency to represent you for this role?
IF YOU WISH TO APPLY PLEASE RESPOND FIRSTLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV, AVAILABILITY/ NOTICE PERIOD, THE ROLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR & THE HOURLY RATE YOU REQUIRE. We do not hold CV’s on file without first speaking with you.
On receipt of your CV and contact details I will get in touch to discuss how to progress the application.
SCG REFERRAL SCHEME*
SCG offer a market leading referral scheme so if you know of someone who may be looking for work. Please feel free to pass on my details.
Any worker referred by yourself who is not registered and we place into a role, we can offer a referral fee of £250 to you!
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact John Shorrock @ Spencer Clarke group – email@example.com
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers