Spencer Clarke Group are working to recruit a CRM Business Analyst for Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
Rate – (negotiable upon experience) - please submit your cv with the rate you require
- Discover, define and document business development requirements for the Housing CRM (MS Dynamics 365 Online) application
- Coordinate CRM-related changes, communicating between IT resources and business teams.
- Support IT and business teams in optimising the use of CRM across Housing services.
- Liaise with business teams across Housing to check the effective use of CRM functions and processes
- Receive CRM development requests from business teams or IT, and conducts initial analysis on the suitability and feasibility of the request. Clearly explains alternatives or any reason why development may be unsuitable
- Carry out deep analysis to confirm business requirements, suitably expressed in documents (process maps, user stories, business requirements documents).
- Negotiate between the IT and business team the plan for delivery the change (including prioritisation, cost, test plan and other detailed steps) and obtain approvals.
- Track the change to ensure effective deployment, take-up from the business and any post-live issues, ensure sign-off is provided where appropriate.
- Upload and index development documents (requirements, plans, approvals, etc) to SharePoint, as an auditable history of development. Remove any outdated/replaced documents and ensure the document structure is correct and user-friendly.
- Support the team with CRM training, ticket response, meeting attendance with suppliers and any broader work on the development roadmap for CRM.
Can you please confirm you are happy for Spencer Clarke Group to be the sole agency to represent you for this role?
IF YOU WISH TO APPLY PLEASE RESPOND FIRSTLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV, AVAILABILITY/ NOTICE PERIOD, THE ROLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR & THE HOURLY RATE YOU REQUIRE. We do not hold CV’s on file without first speaking with you.
On receipt of your CV and contact details I will get in touch to discuss how to progress the application.
SCG REFERRAL SCHEME*
SCG offer a market leading referral scheme so if you know of someone who may be looking for work. Please feel free to pass on my details.
Any worker referred by yourself who is not registered and we place into a role, we can offer a referral fee of £250 to you!
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact John Shorrock @ Spencer Clarke group – email@example.com
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers