Spencer Clarke Group are working to recruit a CRM Applications Support Manager for Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
Rate – (negotiable upon experience) - please submit your cv with the rate you require
- Be responsible for the performance of Housing Management Applications, principally CRM (MS Dynamics 365 Online).
- Support the following applications as secondary responsibility, supporting other Applications Support Managers: Capita Open Housing; Keystone; A range of other applications such as W2 (Civica), Mitel (telephony)
- Coordinate the ongoing development of applications in line with business expectations, whilst building relationships with business managers and collaborating with users.
- Manage staff in the team, who develop, maintain, train and troubleshoot the applications.
- Manage risks and issues, communications, budgets and project prioritisation associated to applications.
- Manage contracts with suppliers and relationships with partners, to manage product development, integrations, security and product roadmaps.
- Continuously develop applications to support user needs, workforce efficiency and the optimisation of systems to support digitalisation.
- Visibly manage and be the recognised owner of at least one of the applications, being
responsible for the performance of the core application(s) in RBKC Housing, to include: application speed; Application availability (up-time); Data integrity; Availability of core functions within the applications.
- Manage staff within the structure assigned to application support, including analysts, trainers, developers and projects. Ensure these staff are fully managed with their work performance, clarity of tasks, and are provided support. Lead their training on how to use and maintain the applications. Lead on recruitment for vacant posts within the structure as direct reports.
- Manage requests and incidents relating to the applications. Ensure that Tech Hub tickets are handled within the service level agreements, involving assigning tickets, handling tickets personally, chasing agents and presenting performance and analytical reports. Communicate incident information to relevant audiences. Conduct thorough root cause analysis (RCA) investigations and preparing RCA reports.
Can you please confirm you are happy for Spencer Clarke Group to be the sole agency to represent you for this role?
IF YOU WISH TO APPLY PLEASE RESPOND FIRSTLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV, AVAILABILITY/ NOTICE PERIOD, THE ROLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR & THE HOURLY RATE YOU REQUIRE. We do not hold CV’s on file without first speaking with you.
On receipt of your CV and contact details I will get in touch to discuss how to progress the application.
SCG REFERRAL SCHEME*
SCG offer a market leading referral scheme so if you know of someone who may be looking for work. Please feel free to pass on my details.
Any worker referred by yourself who is not registered and we place into a role, we can offer a referral fee of £250 to you!
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact John Shorrock @ Spencer Clarke group – firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers