My client in Central London is looking to appoint a talented Director of Resident Services on a Contract basis.
The role will ensure the effective leadership, control and operation of a range of universal residents’ services so that the Council and Department’s objectives and responsibilities are met.
About the role:
Based in Central London (Hybrid):
Lead on the following services:
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support Scheme
- Education Welfare Benefits
- Knowledge and implementation of the workings of Universal Credit
- Council Tax, Business Rates and associated collection streams, e.g. Debt, Housing Benefit, overpayments.
- Parking Permits
- Freedom Passes and Blue Badges
- Customer Contact in all its forms – face to face, telephony and online
- Digital Support to the Customer
- In person provision of Contact Centre Services
- Corporate complaints and information requests
- Resident Experience and Access Programme delivery
You will have the following skillsets or experiences:
- Substantial experience of managing at a senior level across two or more areas of the aforementioned service provisions
- Significant experience of contributing to strategy and developing and implementing policy.
- Understanding and experience of the issues relating to effective service delivery within a Residents Services environment at a time of budgetary constraints.
- Significant experience working in a local authority environment.
What’s on offer:
- Salary: £580+ per day inside IR35
*negotiable based on experience
*please submit your CV with the rate you require
- Overtime: no options available
- Contract type: Contract – 3-6 month minimum.
- Hours: 09:00ach -17:00 Monday to Friday
How to apply
- Once your CV is received, if you are successful you will be contacted.
- Due to the extremely high number of applications, it may not be possible to contact every applicant. As such, if you are not contacted please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
We offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £250 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to John Shorrock on firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.