Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Deputy Director of Operations to working within an NHS trust in Essex.
Contract – 3 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Working hours – Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Rate of pay: £60+ per hour
Negotiable depending on experience
About the role
The Deputy Director of Operations is responsible for delivering the Trust’s Strategy, within their area of responsibility, incorporating the following:
- Ensuring the standardisation of services across all relevant specialities to the best possible level, so that patients experience high quality care;
- Lead on the planning, development and delivery of services to ensure that there is a common understanding of capacity and demand with clear operational plans to deliver the best in care in the most appropriate settings;
- Planning and managing services to ensure the best possible use of resources. This will include income opportunities, reducing run-rate, delivering cost improvement programmes (CIPs) and delivering the recommendations from benchmarking tools such as Model Hospital and GIRFT;
- Leading the development of a sustainable workforce across multiple disciplines that is fit for the future within their area of responsibility;
- The particular priorities of the role will be to support RTT recovery and to improve operational support to the nursing and surgical teams across the 3 sites
- Extensive senior NHS general management experience
- Preferably in Trauma and Orthopaedics (although other surgical specialities are fine).
- We offer a £250 referral bonus – so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
- Nationwide Supplier to the NHS!
If you are interested in the role, please contact Adam @ Spencer Clarke Group – 01772 954200 / firstname.lastname@example.org