Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Deputy Chief Operating Officer within an NHS setting in Bedfordshire.
Contract – 6 month Fixed term contract
Rate of pay: £75,914 per annum
About the role
- Promoting a culture of continuous quality-improvement to ensure best practice patient care.
- Developing a ‘one service’ brand and culture for the delivery of patient facing service.
- Ensuring operations works as a single team to provide an efficient and cost-effective service.
- Providing leadership and direction to all operational staff in EEAST sectors to ensure central policy is effectively implemented and performance levels achieved.
- To ensure EEAST works effectively with individual CCGs, STPs, and clusters to influence and implement local urgent care policy.
- Representing the Chief Operating Officer or their deputy when required; being the 'public face' of the EEAST and enhancing the reputation and profile of the Service;
- Making the most effective decisions on behalf of the EEAST that affect patient care, the public, staff and the Service using well-informed judgement in collaboration with a range of stakeholders;
- Working with external agencies and communities to build relationships and proactively deliver appropriate responses to meet the challenges and needs of patients, other emergency, social and health care services;
- NARU occupational standards Strategic Commander accreditation (MAGIC)
- Master's Degree, equivalent professional qualifications and/or substantial demonstrable experience in a similar role or setting
- We offer up to a £250 referral bonus – so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
- Nationwide Supplier to the NHS!
If you are interested in the role, please contact Adam @ Spencer Clarke Group – 01772 954200 / firstname.lastname@example.org