Spencer Clarke Group are looking for Data Quality Assurance Administrators to work within the Heatherwood and Wexham Park Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Contract – 3 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Rates of pay:
Days - £12+ per hour – negotiable dependant on experience
About the role
The post holder will be responsible for creating and producing a number of
data quality validation reports to support an improvement in data quality activity .
Post holder will work with operational staff to improve quality of data entered onto Trust administration systems, highlighting training issues to the Information/Trust IT Training team where necessary.
Post holder will support the review and investigation of all monthly data challenges received within the Trust to ensure targets are met.
Post holder will assist in the investigation and resolution of all confused/duplicate patient records
- Educated to NVQ 3 level / A level standard or equivalent ECDL
- 1-2 years experience of interpreting data using different information systems
- 1-2 years previous experience of NHS structure & interdependencies
- We offer a £250 referral bonus – so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
- Nationwide Supplier to the NHS!
If you would be interested, please contact Jenna at Spencer Clarke – firstname.lastname@example.org or 02030393555.