If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside Haringey Council to appoint a talented Data Officer on a Contract basis.
As Data Officer, you’ll play a vital role in the support mobilisation and implementation of the Technology Forge database and relevant interfaces.
The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, driven and determined to make a difference!
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Haringey, you will be tasked with:
- Performing UAT test management
- Assist with system development and reviews to assist with any transformation projects/activities.
- Perform mass data loads and updates, to support the roll out of Asbestos, Documents, Property, Asset and PPM record management.
- Analyse relevant system data and perform audits for data integrity assurance.
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working with CMMS/CAFM systems.
- Be proficient utilisation of MS Office software (specifically Excel; Power BI; MS Team; MS Project; Visio)
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have clear strategic thinking and the ability to see initiatives through to the conclusion.
Experience is also preferable in:
- Technology Forge
- Knowledge of SFG20 Service specification
About the company
You'll be working for Haringey Council, a council dedicated to the positive outcomes for its residents and services.
What’s on offer
- Salary: £240-£260 per day (negotiable based on experience)
- Overtime: options available for overtime
- Contract type: Contract – 3 months, highly likely to extend
- Hours: 9-5 Monday to Friday
How to apply
- Please send your CV to John at email@example.com
- Or, call 020 3039 3555
- Once your CV is received, if you are successful you will be contacted.
- Due to the extremely high number of applications, it may not be possible to contact every applicant. As such, if you are not contacted please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £250 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to John Shorrock on firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.