Spencer Clarke Group are working to recruit a Cyber Security Specialist for Tower Hamlets
Rate – (negotiable upon experience) - please submit your cv with the rate you require
The role is for an experienced technical expert in all aspects of Microsoft 365 security suite (SOC) including the sentinel SIEM. This will be in addition to aligning the council’s cyber security strategy with the NCSC principles and leading on the various legal, regulatory and statutory security compliance mandates.
- To research, interpret, disseminate and implement best practice in cyber defence and network security including ISO27001, NCSC (the National Centre for Cyber Security) guidance and Public Services Network instructions.
- To verify and audit compliance with Council policy, relevant codes of practice and appropriate legislation including the Data Protection Act in all matters relating to network security.
- To research, review, investigate, develop and implement new technologies to maintain and enhance the technical security of the Council’s network in line with business requirements, best practice and regulatory requirements
- To provide expert domain support for incidents and investigations into breaches of Council policy, relevant codes of practice and appropriate legislation, liaising with the relevant authorities and monitoring our platforms for information risk issues.
- Extensive knowledge of networking principles, practices and technologies and the ability to apply this knowledge in a practical environment to deliver high performance, reliable and secure services.
- Technologies used to protect and secure data within a corporate environment including a SIEM
- Technologies used for vulnerability management, particularly the Nessus software
- Good knowledge of legislative and regulatory compliances an organization must meet such as Public Services Network (PSN), Payment Card Industry (PCI – DSS), General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), etc.
Can you please confirm you are happy for Spencer Clarke Group to be the sole agency to represent you for this role?
IF YOU WISH TO APPLY PLEASE RESPOND FIRSTLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV, AVAILABILITY/ NOTICE PERIOD, THE ROLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR & THE HOURLY RATE YOU REQUIRE. We do not hold CV’s on file without first speaking with you.
On receipt of your CV and contact details I will get in touch to discuss how to progress the application.
SCG REFERRAL SCHEME*
SCG offer a market leading referral scheme so if you know of someone who may be looking for work. Please feel free to pass on my details.
Any worker referred by yourself who is not registered and we place into a role, we can offer a referral fee of £250 to you!
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact John Shorrock @ Spencer Clarke group – firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers