Spencer Clarke Group are working exclusively with Cardiff Council on a project to recruit several Contract Advisors for the councils COVID response team.
As a contract Advisor for Cardiff Council your role will be to contact members of the public who are symptomatic and confirmed as having COVID-19
Pay Scale – £12 per hour – Negotiable depending on experience.
Location – Working from home – ICT Equipment to be provided by the council.
Contract Length – 3 month rolling contract highly likely to be until March 2022 with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
What will I be doing day to day?
Working as a member of local Community Contact Tracing Team the main responsibilities of the role are to:
- Make outbound calls to interview individuals case contacts where the case has already been identified as symptomatic and confirmed as having Covid -19
- Work from a list of contacts provided by regional teams/Contact Tracer
- Advisors will be required to contact people on a daily basis for 14 days and complete an electronic dataset that will calculate risk of transmission
- Advise individuals on next steps -
- Support, reassure and document conversations with each contact
- Escalate any concerns to Team Manager
We are looking for applicants who can demonstrate great customer service skills with sound computer literacy. All the rest, the council can train you on! If you are interested, then click apply!
If you are interestedin the role or would like to know more, please make an application today and then contact Richard at Spencer Clarke Group on 01772 954200.