If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside Tower Hamlets to appoint a talented COVID-19 Ambassador Coordinator on a Contract basis.
As a COVID-19 Ambassador Coordinator you’ll play a vital role in the Stay Safe Ambassadors team who help keep residents up to date about the current Covid-19 guidelines, answering questions and signposting members of the public to local testing and vaccination clinics; as well as distributing information leaflets, Covid-19 testing kits & face coverings.
The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, driven and determined to make a difference!
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Tower Hamlets, you will be tasked with:
- Supporting the strategy and day-to-day operations for the Stay Safe Ambassadors team
- Providing line management of 4 Ambassador Supervisors and a wider team of up to 20 Ambassadors
- Facilitating regular team meetings to discuss key messaged, updates & providing support where needed
- Developing weekly team rota’s based on the weekly data
The ideal candidate for this position will :
- Have previous line management experience
- Have the ability to work independently, to manage and prioritise workloads
- Have experience developing & facilitating staff training
- Have an understanding of the importance of COVID-19 interventions including vaccinations
Experience is also preferable in:
- Strong motivational skills, with keen problem solving approaches
- Previous community engagement experience
- A flexible approach to work and ability to travel within the borough as required
- The ability to speak community languages
About the company
You'll be working for Tower Hamlets, a council dedicated to the positive outcomes for its residents and services.
What’s on offer
- Salary: £20.50-£25 per hour (negotiable based on experience)
- Overtime: options available for overtime
- Contract type: 6 month contract minimum, highly likely to extend
- Hours: 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
How to apply
- Please send your CV to John at email@example.com
- Or, call 020 3039 3555
- Once your CV is received, if you are successful you will be contacted.
- Due to the extremely high number of applications, it may not be possible to contact every applicant. As such, if you are not contacted please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £250 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to John Shorrock on firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.