Spencer Clarke Group are currently working with a well-known, local firm who are recruiting within the Wakefield or Sheffield office. Our client is seeking an experienced and driven applicant to join their Senior Corporate Tax department. You will join their dynamic team of highly experienced accountants and tax professionals.
If you have the ambition to further your tax career, your main focus will be to provide a high level of service to a wide range of clients, whilst also managing the general tax compliance for a large portfolio of company clients. Your portfolio will include groups and UK subsidiaries of overseas parents.
- Assisting with tax advisory projects and working closely with the department directors on tax planning matters
- Co-ordinating and overseeing tax compliance including personal tax and iXBRL submissions for a wide range of clients
- Undertaking technical tax reviews on corporation tax computations
- Overseeing the annual reporting requirements for employment-related securities and completion/review of ERS returns
- Preparation of forms P11D and provide advice on benefits in kind
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with clients
- Provide tax technical assistance to clients, directors and colleagues across the group
What do we need from you:
- You will ideally have significant corporate tax experience (minimum 3 years)
- Able to work effectively in a busy practice environment
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills
- Experience of Iris Accountancy Suite an advantage
- Ideally be CTA or ATT qualified or qualified by experience
What’s on offer for you:
- 37.5 hours per week with modern working pattern (1:30pm finish on a Friday!)
- Negotiable, generous salary dependent on experience
- Company pension
- Study package if required
- Close knit, sociable office
- Office location situated near amenities and local transport links for easy commute
- Free on site car parking
More details to be provided on a confidential telephone call.
This is certainly not an opportunity to miss!
If you are looking for a prosperous career, with progression opportunities and to work alongside a growing firm of Accountants then please apply…
How to apply:
- Hit the apply button NOW and follow the steps
- OR Email your CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Spencer Clarke Group:
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge in Accountancy and Finance and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £350* so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to Lauren Bailey on email@example.com remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.