Job Title: Corporate Programme Manager (Construction & Project Management)
Location: West Yorkshire, 3 Days p/w in office
Contract: 3-months ongoing
Pay: £500 per day inside IR35 (Negotiable)
Spencer Clarke Group are seeking two experienced Corporate Programme Managers on behalf of our client, a Local Authority based in West Yorkshire. You will ensure effective scoping and delivery of projects within the Council’s diverse property portfolio, including schools, heritage sites, and public buildings.
- Lead a multidisciplinary team of professionals in delivering construction projects from inception to completion.
- Drive projects to meet time, cost, and quality objectives.
- Collaborate on the delivery of projects in public buildings and the educational estate.
- Technical background in construction and project management.
- Proven experience managing a team through the full project lifecycle.
- Background in M&E with specific experience in public buildings and/or the educational estate.
- Previous experience working for a Local Authority Essential
If you're interested in applying, please apply now with your CV and contact Joe O'Halloran at Spencer Clarke Group on 01772 954200.