~ Contracts Support Officer ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Wirral Council to appoint a Contracts Support Officer to their Health & Care Commissioning in the Contracts Team.
3 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
36 Hours - Full Time Position
Location – Wirral, CH44 8ED.
Rate of Pay - £13.21+ per hour – Higher rates can be negotiated for more experienced candidates.
*** The role will focus on data inputting, reporting and some minute taking ***
About the Role;
Provide support to the Contracts Team including administration, co-ordination and organisational functions, working with the Contracts Leads and the Senior Manager for Contracts.
As a member of the Contracts team, they will work collaboratively with the Commissioning Support Officer to deliver a seamless service and provide reciprocal cover for other administrative support functions as required.
- Provide effective administrative support, maintain systems and processes to support Contracts activity using a range of electronic and IT systems, including any follow up and alerts processes that may be required.
- Provide a range of administrative duties including filing, photocopying, scanning and faxing; collecting and distributing mail and faxes, collecting agendas and minute taking; typing notes and reports up for members of the team; booking meetings and keeping electronic filing up to date.
- Keep ContrOCC updated with new and existing providers as and when necessary.
- Ascertain the requirements of personal and telephone callers, to provide information and/or redirect them as necessary.
- Provide office cover for other administrative functions: answering telephone queries and taking messages.
- Assist in the production of statistical management information relevant to the Team and contacts.
- Set up and maintain Contracts meetings schedules, supporting procurement activity and tender processes.
- Support audits and track timescales with lead officers for governance arrangements.
- Support the research function of Contracts, collating as directed by lead officers.
- Arrange for documents to be retrieved from Records Management and to be returned within specified timescales.
- Data input to various systems.
- Eligibility to work in the UK. (Passport or Working Visa)
- A relevant NVQ Level 3 qualification or equivalent experience.
- Reference contact details covering the last three years. (Names, numbers and email addresses)
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to dm @spencerclarkegroup.co.uk and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.