We are working to recruit a Contract Manager to work within the NHS in Doncaster – mainly remote working.
Salary: £24.00 + per hour
*may be negotiable dependent on experience
12 months fixed term contract
PART TIME - 22.5 hours per week
· The post holder will be responsible for contract negotiation, management and oversight and manage the process to deliver against the requirements of a portfolio of contracts with NHS England, Clinical Commissioning Groups, Local Authorities and other commissioners or providers.
· Be responsible for the management of the Trust’s processes with regard to legally binding contracts this may also include partnership agreements, service level agreements and memorandum of understanding for their delegated portfolio.
· Provide specialist advice on mitigating and managing risk within contracts entered into by the Trust, minimising the Trust’s exposure to financial, clinical, reputational, performance and business risk .
· The post holder will ensure the production of accurate and timely reports on contracting to both internal and external stakeholders against standards and expectations.
· Co-ordinate the contract negotiation process with commissioners and our research team for their delegated portfolio.
· Significant experience in a contract management role
· Specialist knowledge of NHS standard contract management and contractual requirements which includes the NHS Standard Contract.
· Proven experience of producing and presenting reports to a range of audiences and tailoring communication techniques accordingly to ensure understanding.
· Experience with drafting, agreeing and implementing contracts
If you are interested in this role, please contact Jenna @ Spencer Clarke Group – 0203 039 3555