If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside Haringey Council to appoint a talented Contract Monitoring Data Analyst on a Contract basis.
As a Contract Monitoring Data Analyst you’ll play a vital role in developing, leading and owning best practice for Parking Services Data Architecture, to define and deliver data solutions, and to act as Lead on major data parking projects.
The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, driven and determined to make a difference!
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Haringey, you will be tasked with delivering key strategic objectives including:
- Leading on producing operational KPI’s, parking system contract performance reports and lead on organising the Parking Quality Assurance forum.
- Working with the parking system provider (Taranto) to verify accuracy of monthly contact monitoring KPIs.
- Leading on validating and agreeing parking transactional data submitted by the parking system provider and agree with the councils Contract Manager payment for variable costs.
- Leading on preparing and presenting reports and present these to Senior Management team.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- The ideal candidate for this role is someone that is highly numerate and literate. They will possess strong Microsoft Excel Skills (Pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, Macros) and have basic knowledge of a coding language (SQL, Python, R, VBA etc).
- The Ideal candidate will also have some experience with Business Intelligence or Statistical software packages (Qlik, Power BI, Tableau, SAS, SPSS etc).
- Maintain high levels of expertise in area, ensuring that services delivered are consistent with best practice, national and local guidance and following agreed policy and practice.
- Offer advice, guidance, and support to staff and colleagues, as appropriate.
Experience is also preferable in:
- Adept at presenting complex information to a range of audiences and have experience at quality assuring data sets and statistics.
- Strong analytical & numerical skills and experience of working with large data sets and identifying trends.
- Good communicator at all levels and able to build effective relationships quickly.
About the company
You'll be working for Haringey Council, a Council that is dedicated to the positive outcomes for its employees and stakeholders.
What’s on offer
- Salary: £200-£250+ per day (may negotiable higher for the right candidate)
- Overtime: no options available
- Contract type: 3-6 month contract, likely to extend
- Hours: 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
How to apply
- Please send your CV to John at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, call 020 3039 3555
- Once your CV is received, if you are successful you will be contacted.
- Due to the extremely high number of applications, it may not be possible to contact every applicant. As such, if you are not contacted please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £250 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to John Shorrock on email@example.com remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.