~ Content Assistant ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Cheshire West & Chester Council to appoint a Content Assistant to their IT Department.
3 – 6 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
37 Hours per week.
Location – Home Working Position.
Rate of Pay - £18+ per hour – Higher rates can be negotiated for more experienced candidates.
About the Role;
You will be responsible for assisting with the migration of the existing Council’s internal content across to a new SharePoint Online environment.
You will work closely with both the Internal Communications and Digital Communications Teams to ensure intranet content is consistent and integrated across our internal campaigns and digital platforms.
- Liaise with and matrix manage a team of lead officers across the Council, ensuring content is uploaded as part of a wider plan, delivered on time and appropriate for the new SharePoint Online platform.
- Create and support the inserting of SharePoint webparts on site pages.
- Assist with quality control across site pages and materials.
- Collaborate with the lead officers to determine appropriate images that represent the relevant Council site pages.
- Provide content support for a range of service areas and staff engagement initiatives.
- Support the consistency of our content libraries to make sure downloadable assets are always up-to-date and organised by guidelines outlined by our Digital Communication Team.
- Contribute to the development of required document libraries and key SharePoint modules.
- Eligibility to work in the UK. (Passport or Working Visa)
- Reference Contact Details covering the last five years. (Names, numbers and email addresses)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact Dane on 01772 954 200 as soon as possible.