If you’re searching for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity, look no further. Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside Haringey Council to appoint a talented Consultant SAP Developer a Contract basis.
As a Consultant SAP Developer you’ll play a vital role in designing the SAP ESS / MSS System to be consumed through the Netweaver Portal.
The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, driven and determined to make a difference!
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role
Based in Haringey,you will be tasked with:
- Creating / maintaining time Evaluation Schema and rules.
- Creating / maintaining WSRs and Absence / Attendance Code.
- Creating / maintaining Time Request / Approval system in ESS Systems.
- Designing HR Workflow approval system in ESS/MSS area.
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in:
- SAP HCM functional development
- ESS/MSS configuration in ECC 6 and Portal 7.31
- ESS / MSS standard workflows through SAP Netweaver Port
- Workflow configuration
Experience is also preferable in:
- Home Page framework and Launch Pad customisation
- Working alongside ABAP and BASIS developers and dedicated BAs
About the company
You'll be working for Haringey Council, a council dedicated to the positive outcomes for its residents and services.
What’s on offer
- Salary: £320-£400 per day OUTSIDE IR35 (negotiable based on experience)
- Overtime: options available for overtime
- Contract type: 3-4 month contract minimum, highly likely to extend
- Hours: 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
How to apply
- Please send your CV to John at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, call 020 3039 3555
- Once your CV is received, if you are successful you will be contacted.
- Due to the extremely high number of applications, it may not be possible to contact every applicant. As such, if you are not contacted please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
About Spencer Clarke Group
Here at Spencer Clarke Group, we pride ourselves on connecting you with the best career opportunities; our experienced Consultants have extensive market knowledge and will also provide expert career advice along the way.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency professionals
Spencer Clarke Group offer a market leading referral scheme of up to £250 so if you know of someone who may also be looking for an exciting career opportunity, ask them to email their CV to John Shorrock on email@example.com remembering to include your details as well.
*T’s & C’s apply.