Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside a Multi-Sector Façade Contractor specialising in the design, procurement, fabrication and installation of glazed facades, to provide them with a Construction Site Manager on a Permanent Contract
As Site Manager, your duties will be:
- To be responsible for running façade contracts, up to the value of £2m on site, planning all site activities, through liaison with the project manager
- Managing sub-contract installation teams
- Responsible for completion and submission of all site related paperwork
- To ensure all site projects are managed and delivered in accordance with the relevant environmental, health and safety regulations, standards, processes and internal procedures, complying with industry standards, and main contractor processes, paying particular attention to risk assessments, method statements, lifting techniques
- Produce RAMS.
To be considered, you will have the following knowledge/experience:
- Lifting Techniques and associated plant
- CSCS Black Card (Desirable)
- Training against construction industry EHS standards and requirements.
- Extensive experience of managing site installation teams.
- Excellent people management skills, evidenced through examples of previous roles, involving the management of site teams.
- In-depth knowledge of glazing products, curtain-walling products specification, design and installation.
- Knowledge and experience of the installation of cladding systems (Desirable)
If you wish to be put forward, please apply below and contact Joe O’Halloran @ Spencer Clarke Group.
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experienced consultant who provides extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers