Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside a Multi-Sector Façade Contractor specialising in the design, procurement, fabrication and installation of glazed facades, to provide them with a Project Manager on a Permanent Contract
As Project Manager, your duties will be:
- To be responsible for façade contracts (projects valued at approx. 5-12 million pounds), from handover by the commercial team, through to completion, including final account settlement in conjunction with the QS.
- To manage a team of site managers and installation teams (sub-contract and employed) at various locations across the UK.
- Effective management and development of the project teams.
- To ensure all site projects are managed and delivered in accordance with the relevant environmental, health and safety regulations, standards, processes and internal procedures, complying with industry standards, and main contractor processes.
To be considered, you will have the following knowledge/experience:
- Up-to-date EHS construction management – CSCS Black Card
- Training against construction industry EHS standards and requirements.
- Contractual and commercial knowledge and practice
- Extensive experience of managing façade projects.
- Excellent people management skills, evidenced through examples of previous roles, involving the management of site managers and site teams.
- In-depth knowledge of glazing products, curtain-walling products specification, design and installation.
- Knowledge and experience of the installation of cladding systems (Desirable)
If you wish to be put forward, please apply below and contact Joe O’Halloran @ Spencer Clarke Group.
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experienced consultant who provides extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers