Spencer Clarke Group are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work in the South east London area.
A private construction company based in South east London have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join their team.
Purpose of the role:
- We are looking for Project Manager to join a well-established but welcoming operations team.
- The position reports directly to the Managing Director with support of a Commercial team. Suitable candidates will be career motivated Senior Site Managers looking to take the next step or an established Project Manager looking for a new dynamic role.
- The role will oversee multiple projects running at the same time or one large project at any one time.
- We expect that you will be able to work on a front-end tender, generate and manage works programmes, thereafter, manage and oversee works delivery safely on budget and to time.
• All aspects of demolition
• Overseeing multiple projects or one large project
• Front end: work winning and tendering
• Understanding the principles of setting up a project
• Project planning and reporting
• Program preparation and management
• Project delivery safely, on time and within budget
• Team management
• Internal and external reporting processes
• Client liaising
• Project after-care
Desired previous experience:
• Strip out
• Enabling and general builders works
• Diamond Drilling
• RC Basement & Frames
• Fit Out / Interiors
• Principal Contractor Work
If you’re initially interested in the role and would like to apply, please email your up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call Chris on 01772 954 200