*Please take advantage of our referral scheme that offers up to £250 for each successful referral*
We are currently working with a local NHS Trust who are seeking a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse to join their Older Adult Home Treatment Team in Westminster,
What’s on offer:
- Working hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- Contract length: 3 month initial contract with the view of extension
- Location: Westminster
- Rate of pay: £28p/h Umbrella
About the role:
- Providing comprehensive mental health assessment for complex patients in the acute phase of a mental health crisis, assessing risks and identify how the risk and patients mental health needs would best be met.
- Triage referrals and allocate work to junior staff as appropriate; to formulate, implement and review individualised recovery care plans with patients and their carers that aims to address their psychological, physical and social needs
- Build and maintain therapeutic relationships with patients and carers and involve them in drawing up care plans
- Registered Mental Health Nurse with a valid NMC Pin
- Experience working within a community setting
If you are interested in this role, hit the apply button! Or for more information, please contact KAYLAH on 01772 954200 or on email@example.com
Kaylah is a specialist recruiter in Clinical temporary appointments for NHS Trusts, who has a deep understanding of the industry and has helped numerous candidates find work. So if this one isn't for you, please still reach out so we can help find the perfect role for you!