*Please take advantage of our referral scheme that offers up to £250 for each successful referral*
We are currently working with a Local NHS Trust who are seeking a Band 6 Community Nurse to join their team, based in Stoke on Trent.
What’s on offer:
- Team: Diabetic 8 Care Process Team
- Working hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- Contract length: 3-6 month initial contract with the view of extension
- Location: Community based in Stoke on Trent
- Rate of pay: £26p/h Umbrella
About the role:
- Work within the Diabetic Eye Screening programme service to oversee the provision of the 8 care process checks to those patients across Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent who are at most in need and are at higher health risk of complications associated with diabetes.
- Work closely with uni/multi-disciplinary teams/agencies in providing health care screening, preventing unnecessary hospital admissions and improving the health and wellbeing of the population served.
- Lead in organising the induction of clinical supervision of students and new team members and act as a role model to the team.
To be eligible for consideration, it is essential that you are a Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin and have experience working within a community setting.
If you are interested in this role, hit the apply button! Or for more information, please contact KAYLAH on 01772 954200 or on email@example.com
Kaylah is a specialist recruiter in Clinical temporary appointments for NHS Trusts, who has a deep understanding of the industry and has helped numerous candidates find work. So if this one isn't for you, please still reach out so we can help find the perfect role for you!